What does it cost to setup and run an Estonian company with e-Residency and with the assistance of B2baltics?
Setting up and running a Private Limited Company (OÜ) in Estonia is easy and cost efficient with the assistance of B2baltics consulting.
Start-up costs (e-Residency – company formation – Assistance package):
- State fee for e-Residency: EUR 100,-
- B2baltics fee for Assistance Package incl first 3 month Virtual office and contact person: EUR 75,- + VAT
- State fee for company registration with e-Residency: EUR 190,-
Total: EUR 365 + EUR 15 in VAT (including first 3 months running costs)
Yearly running costs:
- Virtual office: EUR 180 + VAT (36)
- Annual report (if we make it): Minimum EUR 80 + VAT (16)
- Bookkeeping for a non-VAT registered company: min EUR 16/month + VAT, see prices here
- Bookkeeping for VAT registered company with monthly reporting of VAT and other taxes: min EUR 20/month + VAT, see prices here
OBS: For a VAT registered company, paid VAT can be deducted and recovered.